Encore Metals is currently looking for a self-motivated driven sales representative to join our sales team in our Delta office. This role is more suited to an experienced outside sales representative with a few years of on the road face to face business experience.
An outside sales representative for Encore Metals works under a specified territory to service, grow and maintain customer accounts. They are responsible for selling, servicing and managing company products within an assigned territory. A successful candidate will be able to work under general supervision and must be able to self-drive and self-motivate themselves to succeed.
- Have a customer service attitude
- Manage assigned accounts by selling and servicing company products
- Report daily on activities during customer sales visits
- Develop pricing strategies, price lists, product programs and strategies
- Prepare quotes, orders and follow up.
- Keep a detailed log of sales notes through the corporate software
- Develop new accounts, maintain current accounts
- Work with the entire office team advising of concerns, changes or noteworthy items
- Minimum 3 years face to face on road sales experience
- Post-secondary education in sales or marketing
- Proven track record for success in sales
- Clean drivers abstract
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Word, Excel and Outlook